Popular Posts

Thursday, 17 May 2012

thE UnwEll fArIs.......

Assalamualaikum.......

       Today I have someone to accompany me at home, my youngest brother Mohamad Faris Imran bin Tajudin a.k.a Mummy. What? Mummy? Yes, that is what he calls himself every time he plays with his giraffe doll, Ogy. Haha. Even though he is just a boy, it does not stop him to play dolls, cooking and of course, playing with the girls. But his Lamborghini fake cars still always become his free time toys. He says to my mom that he feels unwell today so he wants to escape from school but I know his trick. After 9.00 am, he will just fine and plays with Ogy. My younger brothers do not know how to lie to me but they do know how to lie to my parents. I am blessed that I am gifted with such a great talent. One day, I always pray that they will become such a good and honest people in the future. Amin...


No comments:

Post a Comment