Welcome to Monday today, haha. Actually, I don't know what to write for this post just to fill out my free blank time. I just watched a video about the retirement of Cikgu Tajudin. He is the only teacher who had spent about 35 YEARS working in Jenan, isn't that awesome. If he could be so faithful towards our school, He must be very faithful towards her family and especially, his wife. You know what, finally last night I could watch 2 episodes of Air City ( just to stare at the hero of the Korean drama he he ).
I almost forgot, how can I apply for MARA scholarship, I had opened its portal website but there was nothing there except the announcement that the online application has opened today. Help me...... Now my mother wants to use this laptop. So that's all I can post for today. Sorry for a very short post.
No comments:
Post a Comment