Well, today both of my parents and my youngest brother, Faris are not at home as all of them went to our second home in Alor Setar, Kedah. That house will be rented by an Ustaz for RM1300 perhaps. I hope this great thing can less my parents' burden to support our educational fees especially me. I am almost forget, 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' to all mothers in the world and of course to my own and only Mama, Siti Ramlah Binti Sufeno Bin Chiali. As she is not home yet, so I have prepared a simple and I hope meaningful surprise for her. A copy and modified poem entitled 'Mother Of Us'. I always pray to Allah that she will always be blessed by Allah till forever and forgive all my mistakes.
Popular Posts
-
Assalamualaikum....... Today, I would like to share with you my interview of Yayasan Pelajaran MARA at Ipoh Heritage Hotel. There ...
-
Assalamualaikum....... Hari ni, Nieyl nak cerita sikit mengenai pengalaman Nieyl sewaktu menghadiri temu duga bagi Biasiswa Jabata...
-
あ~。そ(contextual demonstrative pronoun (conversational)) 1. さっき、山田さんに会ったよ。I met Mr.Yamamoto just now. ...え、 あ の人、今日本にいるんですか。Oh? Is ...
-
。。。て。。。って。。。(quoting) 文(ふつう形)+て・って。。。 たきざわ先生は何 て 言いましたか。What did Teacher Takizawa say? The 「と」used for quoting can become 「て」or「って」in...
-
Assalamualaikum....... I don`t know where I should start, I'm so not in the mood today As one of the SPM candidates in 201...
-
Assalamualaikum....... Welcome to Monday today, haha. Actually, I don't know what to write for this post just to fill out my ...
-
Assalamualaikum....... I am so grateful because I have been selected to be invited to Yayasan Pelajaran Mara scholarship interview...
-
Assalamualaikum....... Being a perfect person is kind of impossible, but at least we try. Being a student in J College had challe...
-
Assalamualaikum...... Tiba - tiba sahaja Nieyl rasa nak tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu. Maaflah, baku sedikit ya...... Har...
-
Ape perasaan korang bile tibe2 ade orang yang korang tak pernah jumpe seumur hidup peluk korang and cium korang habis-habisan macam ...
Sunday, 13 May 2012
hOmE AlOnE.......
Assalamualaikum.......
Well, today both of my parents and my youngest brother, Faris are not at home as all of them went to our second home in Alor Setar, Kedah. That house will be rented by an Ustaz for RM1300 perhaps. I hope this great thing can less my parents' burden to support our educational fees especially me. I am almost forget, 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' to all mothers in the world and of course to my own and only Mama, Siti Ramlah Binti Sufeno Bin Chiali. As she is not home yet, so I have prepared a simple and I hope meaningful surprise for her. A copy and modified poem entitled 'Mother Of Us'. I always pray to Allah that she will always be blessed by Allah till forever and forgive all my mistakes.
Well, today both of my parents and my youngest brother, Faris are not at home as all of them went to our second home in Alor Setar, Kedah. That house will be rented by an Ustaz for RM1300 perhaps. I hope this great thing can less my parents' burden to support our educational fees especially me. I am almost forget, 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' to all mothers in the world and of course to my own and only Mama, Siti Ramlah Binti Sufeno Bin Chiali. As she is not home yet, so I have prepared a simple and I hope meaningful surprise for her. A copy and modified poem entitled 'Mother Of Us'. I always pray to Allah that she will always be blessed by Allah till forever and forgive all my mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment