Popular Posts

Sunday, 11 March 2012

thIngs I wAnt tO dO AftEr spm bUt I nEvEr gOt thE chAnce tO mAkE It rEAl

Assalamualaikum.......

       I don`t know where I should start, I'm so not in the mood today
As one of the SPM candidates in 2011, I've planned a lot of things to do after the exam
such as...
  • take chinese lesson formally
  • go to the cinema with my sister
  • play bowling
  • learn how to play guitar
  • learn driving
  • get a part time job
'fortunately', I only can get one thing which is learn driving. 
Only one thing I am able to do among 6 things that I had listed about a month before SPM!!!


Even though I learn Chinese through internet
but still I have no teacher to guide me

And now I am doing preparation to take a test for my driving lesson
so I pray I can pass with flying colors if that is the only thing I can do
during my SPM-result-waiting break


Ya Allah, I hope I can get a good result for my SPM and can further my study away from here at the overseas with my good friends,
so that I can do anything that I always want to do in my whole life,
so that I can made my own decision without disturbance from the outsider,
so that I can be someone that people in my country and all the muslim can be proud of.......

Amin, Amin, Amin.......

p/s : there is someone said, "always practice to like what you  get, do not always practice to get what you like". I want to adapt that quote into my life.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment