Today, I would like to share with you my interview of Yayasan Pelajaran MARA at Ipoh Heritage Hotel. There were about 2 girls ( I am one of it ) and 7 boys perhaps....... I arrived there at 1315 pm because we have to be there 30 minutes earlier but I am much earlier.
Before we start the interview, we had a little briefing about the interview and then we began the writing test. my comment about the writing test was if the SPM candidates this year did those questions, I am sure they will get flying colors as all the 20 questions were all in Form 5 syllabus which are English, Physics, Additional Mathematics and Chemistry.
As I have not opened the revision books about a few months, then my comment is that was quite hard. So make sure even though you have passed the SPM, revise the subject back a little bit. Then, we have a break for 30 minutes unfortunately, the food served could not attracted my appetite as I was too nervous for the oral interview. We were divided into two groups. I was in the second group and the first candidate, gulp.......
The interviewers were just fine, a gentleman and a lady. The questions were common such as tell me abou yourself, what do you know about this scholarship and etc. The most surprising when the interviewer asked me to write a chemical question that will result in carbon dioxide. You know what I wrote, PbCO3 + 2HCl -> PbCl2 + H2O + CO2. He said that the chemical equation was quite complex but it was much better than a few persons who wrote it like this, C + O2 -> CO2. Because the correct answer was CO + O2 -> 3CO2. Okay, I was proud in that moment.
But once he asked me about a Physic question, I totally down. I surrender. What should I do? I only once got A for my Physic during early year examination in Form 4 and during SPM. Bismllahitawakkaltualallah....... Well, it's okay if I got the scholarship but if not, Allah will always help me....... That's all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment